Lights: Point lightsSunday, April 14, 2019 5:34 PM
Point lights are spheres of light which center is the center of the light. Paradise Sandbox's point lights support true volumetric lighting (as well as spotlights), in real-time!
It's a spatial which can be added to any node/layer like any other object.
- Volumetric: Enables/disables volumetric lighting
- Volumetric power: The power/intensity of the volumetric effect
- Enable: show/hide the flare
- Size: size of the flare, it can also be changed by using the scale gizmo on the light (like any other object)
- Texture: texture to be used. Navigate to the "Flares" folder to browse the built-in flares. You can add your own textures to 'Media/Materials/Textures/Flares', and use your custom flares.
- Depth bias: sometimes the geometry of an object which is near the light will intersec the billboard geometry. In these cases, apply a positive depth bias in order to render the flare in front of the near object.